Equestrian Life

EquestrianLife.com

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Introducing Nomads Rest Ranch & Mustang Training Center!!

Well, I guess it's about time I told you all about my new business. I have officially opened the doors to my training business, Nomads Rest Ranch and Mustang Training Center.

http://www.nomadsrestranch.com/

The mustang makeover brought me so much publicity that I have people knocking down my door to train horses. Go figure. So, I relented. :)

My focus is going to be gentling wild mustangs for dressage and trail careers. I will take in the occasional young (not wild) horse to be started under saddle. I will also go down to the corrals with you to pick out your new mustang and then gentle and train him for you.

I can only take in a couple horses at a time, as I don't have the time or room for more than a few. Plus, I am going to be choosy about which horses I take in as I need to stay focused on my goals for the mustangs.

If you would like to get a rate sheet or get on the wait list, please email me at jthomas@nomadsrestranch.com

I have several mustangs and horses ready to go that I have already started. I will highlight each of them in upcoming entries. If you know anyone looking for a nice mustang or young horse, please let me know.

No comments: