Equestrian Life

EquestrianLife.com

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Going home!

I loaded Patriot on a fellow trainers trailer this morning to send him home. He is going to Salt Lake City to stay with Clifford Tipton for a few days, then to Kitty Lauman's. I will fly to Boise on Wednesday, drive to Enterprise, Oregon to retrieve my rig and then down to Kitty's for the weekend. Kitty and I are going to ride together on the trails near her ranch before I return home. Patriot gets to ride home with Ranger, the second place winner of the event!

I will miss the little guy, but I am going to use this time to catch up on my sleep. I hope to sleep peacefully for the next few days.

3 comments:

Kathy M said...

Sleep ?? Whats sleep? Lol I really can not believe its over. Freedom arrived home last night and Angi said he seemed VERY happy to be back. He was floating down the driveway nickering to everyone.

barbpurple said...

lol well so glad gthat pate is coming home to you,,congrats on a job well done!! be talking with you soon...

Katee said...

Thanks for the wonderful blog. I've been following along this whole time and I'm so glad you took the time to write a happy ending to your story. I was worried I wouldn't get to hear about how he'd done in Fort Worth! Congrats on being able to keep him and on the great show you put on in Texas!