Equestrian Life

EquestrianLife.com

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Thank you to my sponsors!!

I know, I know! I am so behind on this blog!! Many apologies to my devoted fans.

I want to take the time to say THANK YOU to my many sponsors. They have been incredibly generous and are very supportive of of what we are trying to do for the mustangs with this event.

Dr. Richard Vetter of Performance Equine Dentistry donated Monty's dental work.

Steve Rother, donated the groundwork clinic for Monty and a set of his training DVD's. I will be raffling off the DVD's at the event in California to help offset some of the costs of this event.

Reber Ranch and Feed donated a ton of hay to feed Monty while he is in my care.

Big Brothers Big Sisters has a troupe of kids in the Tri-Cities area working hard at a local stable to raise money for gasoline. They are following Monty's progress and learning how to give their time and energy for a good cause, The American Mustang.

Montana Saddlery donated a Circle Y Gaiter Trail Saddle for me to use during the event.

Silverlite Trailers made a cash donation towards travel expenses. I own a Silverlite trailer and can't say enough good things about them! They are perfect for hauling the wild ones!

Melinda Irhazy of Mishoer Horseshoeing donated her time for Monty's trims.

Reprographics Northwest donated signage for promoting Monty and the Western States Mustang challenge.

Flyin' Lions Embroidery donated embroidery for the event.

Dr. Hank Greenwald of Equine Medicine and Surgery donated Monty's traveling papers.

My parents, Jim and Gina Thomas, for their aid in the final repair of my truck.

Last, but not least, my great friends Beth and Dodge who donated their time and trucks to bail me and Monty out of the truck failure. They have also been by my side, riding or watching, ready to dust me off or call 911 as necessary!

MANY, MANY THANKS to all of you for your support.

No comments: